"All the World's a Stage We Pass Through" R. Ayana

Sunday 23 May 2010

Kalmyk governor leaks classified information to ‘humanoid’ aliens

Kalmyk governor leaks classified information to ‘humanoid’ aliens

By JULIA IOFFE


Andrey Lebedev, a Duma deputy for the right-wing nationalistic LDPR party, is pissed: there is a traitor in Russia’s house, and he’s a traitor of the very worst order.
Lebedev’s allegation, which he addressed yesterday to President Dmitry Medvedev, is serious. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the autocratic, chess-playing, Buddhist billionaire ruler of the Semiautonomous Russian Republic of Kalmykia on the shores of the Caspian, has been feeding highly classified state secrets to aliens, Lebedev alleges.
According to Lebedev, extraterrestrial “humanoids” are now in possession of some of Russia’s most secret secrets.
Here’s what happened.
Lebedev realized something was extremely, horribly wrong as he watched Ilyumzhinov’s interview with Vladimir Pozner, the Russian Larry King. During the interview, Ilyumzhinov openly discussed his 1997 encounter with benevolent aliens. According to Ilyumzhinov, it all happened on a Saturday night. He came home to his Moscow apartment, watched some TV, read a bit, and drifted off to sleep. Mid-drift, he heard the balcony door open. Then someone called to him. Ilyumzhinov went to check it out, only to discover a hovering transparent tube, which he, naturally, entered.
Inside, humanoids in yellow spacesuits awaited him. They had a pleasant talk, which occurred on the level of mindwaves because, Ilyumzhinov said, “there wasn’t quite enough oxygen.” The humanoids, who were friendly, told Ilyumzhinov that they were not yet ready for direct contact with human humans. Instead, they gave him a tour of the ship and sent him on his way.
Sounds fine, but what, Lebedev wonders, really happened aboard that ship?
Did Ilyumzhinov talk to the aliens about his official duties? “Did the representatives of these extraterrestrial civilizations ask Ilyumzhinov about the nuances of his professional duties, and, if they did, what ‘evidence’ did he give?” Moreover, Lebedev wants to know, did Ilyumzhinov let the President know about his contacts with such beings?  And, while we’re at it, “who else among the governors of the Russian Federations, members of the government, and other federal civil servants is communicating with aliens?”
“Dmitry Anatolyevich,” Lebedev wrote, addressing the Medvedev by his patronymic, “you will agree that, unless Ilyumzhinov is bluffing, then this information is historically significant. If possible, I ask you to brief the deputies of the Federal Duma about your conclusions.”
Medvedev has yet to respond.
via NewsRu.ru
From True Slant - http://trueslant.com/juliaioffe/2010/05/05/serious-allegations-kalmyk-governor-leaks-classified-information-to-humanoid-aliens/

For further enlightenment enter a word or phrase into the search box @  New Illuminati:


And see

The Her(m)etic Hermit - http://hermetic.blog.com


This material is published under Creative Commons Copyright (unless an individual item is declared otherwise by copyright holder) – reproduction for non-profit use is permitted & encouraged, if you give attribution to the work & author - and please include a (preferably active) link to the original along with this notice. Feel free to make non-commercial hard (printed) or software copies or mirror sites - you never know how long something will stay glued to the web – but remember attribution! If you like what you see, please send a tiny donation or leave a comment – and thanks for reading this far…

From the New Illuminati – http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. HOW I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CHURCH. I am junia from south africa, I have two kids.I and my two kids bearly feed, nor have money to pay for their school fees. A thought come true my mind and i descided to check the internet of how i can join the illuminati. I saw these email and phone number, and i contacted them. Immidiatly he agreed to help me. That is how i join the illuminati and i have nothing to regret because i am rich and famous and all my request is being granted according to my heart desire. If you need his assistance, contact these via email address. (greatilluminatichurch666@gmail.com) or call +2348109190642

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Jude from Ghana. I want to testify how my friend help me into illuminati.i was very poor, i can't even feed my self. But immediatly i meet these friend of mine. my life change. Look at me today i am very rich and famous.If need his assistant, contact these via email address(greatilluminatichurch666@gmail.com) or call +2348109190642

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I BECAME RICH AND FAMOUS
    I am Mariabel, 27 years old girl from malysia. I have know body but my poor widow mummy, one day i thougth of something and i decided to check the net of how can i become the member of illuminati, i saw this number and email and i decided to give it a try. I send a mail to the email address. Immidialy he reply and agreed to help me. After one week of the initiation, things started going well with me. That was how i join the illuminati, if need any assistance how you can become a member just contact these email(greatilluminatichurch666@gmail.com). Or call +2348109190642

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FOR FAME,
    RICHES AND POWER. PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND BEFOR YOU CALL OR EMAIL US. BECAUSE ONCE YOU ARE
    IN, THERE IS NO GOING BACK. ONCE
    YOU ARE SUCCESSFULY REGISTERED
    INTO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD, WE WILL OPEN A SPECIAL ACCOUNT FOR YOU SO THAT YOU CAN SPONSOR OR SET UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND YOU WILL ALSO BE ENTITLED TO SOME SPECIAL POWERS DEPENDING ON YOUR RANK. FOR MORE INFORMATIONS AND DETAILS EMAIL US (greatilluminatichurch666@gmail.com) OR CALL +2348109190642.
    WE WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone I am mr Francis adamson from Liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,
    I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,
    One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 10,000$ and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,
    For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join, CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call or WHATSAPP him with the same number (+2348135574788 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com. WHATSAPP THIS NUMBER. +1 (518) 628_6443 for more INFORMATION HEAD QUARTER USA

    ReplyDelete

Add your perspective to the conscious collective